6 Dec 2013

Happy Birthday to me!!


Today was my 44 birthday and my kids made a celebration! Carolina baking a delicious purple cake with  lúcuma cream. Mpretty little girl, thanks!
- - - - - - - - ♠ - - - - - - - -
Hoy fue mi cumpleaños 44 y mis hijos hicieron una celebración! Carolina horneando un delicioso pastel morado con crema de lúcuma. Linda mi niña, gracias!

 
 Sebastian preparing the grilled / Sebastián preparando el asado
Asking for three wishes / Pidiendo tres deseos
MY PRESENTS!!
My father gave me organic tomatoes plants  and Daniel a tasty chocolate
- - - - - - - - ♠ - - - - - - - -
 Mi padre me regaló plantas de tomates orgánicos y Daniel un sabroso chocolate
Franiza bought me the sandals I've been waiting for so long, thanks 
- - - - - - - - ♠ - - - - - - - -
 Franiza me regaló las sandalias que yo tanto estaba esperando, gracias mi niña!

The most important thing is that we could be together, we just miss you so much my love 
- - - - - - - - ♠ - - - - - - - -
Lo más importante es que pudimos estar juntos, sólo te extrañamos mucho mi amor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post nuevo Post antiguo Home
Get the updates direct to your email
Blogging tips